Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Manifold Valves Supplier in India
We are the FLUID O MECH CONTROLS INC trusted name in the industry when it comes to the manufact-ure and supply of Manifold valves like 2 way manifold valves, 3 way manifold valves and 5 way manifold valves.
We have served a wide variety of industrial sectors, and supply products which conform to industry standard requirements and ensure safety and system efficiency with their precision design. We offer an extensive product portfolio, and are also trusted manifold valves manufacturers, who offer reliable products for high end system efficiency. We understand the importance of durable quality in industrial valve and fitting design, and that is why we never compromise on quality.
- Chemicals industry
- Fats and fertilizer industry
- Ship building
- Construction industry
- Some of the key features of our manifold valves superior quality high precision manifold valves design are Units duly designed to withstand system static pressure.
- The manifold valves are manufactured to endure all differential pressure and liquid level application needs.
- The manifold valves Units have been manufactured according to a compact assembly design. This translates into complete products which have a reduced weight and size.
- The design and manufacturing details of the valve manifold units ensure fewer chances of potential leak points.
- All units undergo extensive testing procedures to assess quality and precision before being supplied to customers.
- The manifold valves are available in a stainless steel 316 material series design.
- The units have been manufactured to ensure easy installation and hassle free maintenance in aggressive industrial systems.
- Bonnet : back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle : ground and thread rolled. Packing below thread.
- Spindle Tip : non-rotating tip shut-off type & soft seated.
- Dust cap : dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination heat code traceability.
Technical Specification :-
|Size : 1/4″ & 1/2″ & 3/4″
Custom size available as per requirement
|End Connection : NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld.|
|Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar)|
|Temperature Rating : PTFE 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371°c”)|
|Optional sour gas service valves are available confirming to nace mr-01-75|
|Stem Packing : PTFE, Grafoil.|
|Orifice : ø4.7|
|All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment.|
Type : 2 way 3 way 5 way
Pattern : ‘T’ Type, ‘R’ Type & ‘H’ Type
Design : Pipe To Pipe, Pipe to Flange
Rating : Up to 10,000 psi @ 14°F to 176°F
Connection : BSP & NPT, Tube End
Bonnet Packing : PTFE & Metal to Metal
Gland Packing : PTFE & Grafoil
Size : 1/4” & 1/2”
Drain Valve : 1/4″
Body Stock : Bar Stock & Forged Steel
Material : SS, CS and Other Material on Request
Standard Specifications of Manifold Valves :-
Maximum working pressure : 413 bar / 6000 PSI at 1000 C
Material : 316 SS / 316L SS / 304 SS / Carbon steel
MOC in accordance with NACE MR0175 is available on request.
Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Duplex steel are also available on request.
Gland packing : PTFE / Graphite
Standard process connection : ½” NPT F
standard Instrument connection : Flanged
Drain : ¼” NPT F (supplied with ¼” NPT blind plug)